The Sure-Fit Designs™ Children's Kit
Sew great fitting clothes for both boys and girls, from toddlers to teens, with the Sure-Fit Designs™ Children’s Kit.
How it works:
The child's measurements are applied to the Sure-Fit Designs™ Master Patterns. The resulting pattern reflects their body shape and circumferences. The kit is great for growing children with a multitude of master patterns and a 36 page Instruction Book giving information on drawing and creating the patterns as well as a multitude of style designs for kids.
Here's a brief video describing more about the Children's Kit:
What's in the kit?
- Master Pattern - Shirts/Blouses/Tops (Chest size range 16"-34", 40.5cm – 86.5cm)
- Master Pattern - Girl's Skirt
- Master Pattern - Pants (Hip size 18"-36", 45.5cm – 91.5cm)
- Master Pattern - Sleeves
- Master Pattern - Waistband, Hood, Bib, Pockets
- Master Pattern - Collars
- Children's Kit Instruction Book (36 pages) – Value in every page!
What can be made from this kit? Shirts, tops, blouses, skirts, tops, jumpsuits, dungarees, jackets, pants, jeans, hoodies, bath robes, dresses, jumpsuits, sleeveless/sleeved fleeces, polo shirts.
- Designing Stylus (curved drawing tool), available separately.
- Tracing Vellum (paper) also available separately.