Yes, you can obtain a refund for your kits if purchased from Sure-Fit Designs Australia!
Here's details and how to obtain your refund:
- Goods must be returned within three (3) weeks from date of receipt.
- Proof of purchase is required (your SFDA order number is acceptable).
- Kits (and contents) must be in re-saleable condition.
- DVDs and Tracing Vellum rolls are non-refundable if the exterior seal or packaging has been broken.
- 15% Re-stocking Fee applies.
- Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable.
- Digital download purchases are non-refundable.
- Discounted items, certain special sales and custom orders are non-refundable - these will usually be advertised with the item description or campaign email.
- Return Authorization is required - do not ship your products back to us until you have received authorisation!
To return your un-used items, please email or call Martha to obtain a Return Authorisation.
Ship the items back to our address as noted on the Return Authorisation.
Your refund will be applied to your PayPal or credit card account within 10 business days.
You can view our full Terms and Conditions by clicking on this link.