Line Drafter + Free Removable Tape
The Sure-Fit Designs Line Drafter + 1 Roll of 19mm wide Removable Tape
Mother's Day Special
Whether you are a quilter, crafter or garment seamstress, you'll love this latest essential tool...the Line Drafter. What makes this different from other ordinary quilting rulers is the permanently attached handle. Get a good grip, it never will release (like suction cup handles often do). It's not visually obtrusive. It offers total maneuverability when drawing on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
And...the free Removable Tape is a must when working with the Master Patterns and Tracing Vellum. Hold securely but when removed won't rip the paper.
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
The Line Drafter with Free Removable Tape offer is good this one week only, from Friday 10 May through Friday 17 May 2019.
Here's the details on the Removable Tape:
One roll: 19mm wide x 32.9m long.
This is the preferred tape to use to fasten your Tracing Vellum to your Master Pattern. This tape will NOT rip the surface of the pattern when removed - it's the best!
AND... compare our price - it's less than Officeworks or Amazon for the same quantity.
Watch this short video introducing you to the latest essential tool...
The Sure-Fit Designs™ Line Drafter
Want to learn more? Watch Glenda's full length video about the Line Drafter here: Full Video on YouTube
1. Dimensions: 150 mm wide x 610 mm long (6" x 24") - great for drawing long grain-line markings.
2. Manufactured from clear plastic - it's easy to see through and great when working with the Sure-Fit Designs Tracing Vellum.
3. The plastic is thick: 3 mm (1/8") - rigid and stable for easy maneuvering.
Markings & Designations:
1. All markings and hash lines in inches all around.
2. Seam Allowances:
- 16 mm (5/8") seam allowance marks/lines on both long edges - easy to draw standard seam allowances on long edges: e.g. pattern pant legs.
- 12 mm (1/2") seam allowance mark/lines on one short end - offers an optional seam allowance width.
- 10 mm (3/8") seam allowance mark/lines on the other short end - great for sewing knits with narrower seam allowance requirements.
4. Grid lines every quarter inch (1/4") apart throughout the drafter - great for quilters and garment seamstresses alike.
5. Angle lines at 45 degrees to the edges, for drawing and cutting true bias lines - great for bias binding and designs such as cowl neck draping.
The Line Drafter features a permanently attached handle! It's sturdy, has enough depth even for a man's (larger) hand. It provides great maneuverability whether you are drawing or cutting on a vertical or horizontal surface.
I know you'll appreciate all the benefits and ease of use of this new essential tool!